Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Scrapping & Stuff...

I did this layout when I got home from San Jose of our first official Girl's Night Out. This 2-pager looks so good in our little 6x6 girlie scrapbooks we bought to document our adventures...

I also added a new feature to my blog today {makes me smile} - I added a weather goth from weather pixie. She updates my area weather hourly, the graphics change to reflect the weather & time of day and she changes her little goth outfits when the temperature changes...I could've gotten a weather girl, but they were a little too Paris Hilton for me...I'm also a big fan of the weather Geisha...but that doesn't exactly work for me either. So enjoy the weather!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO PUT ME UP THERE YET. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M DOING!!! :) (I will be calling you later for help.)
Kandice

11:26 AM  
Blogger Blessed Ladybug said...

That's nice. I should have scrapped my girls night out too... great job... Thanks for sharing...

10:37 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

You are so good- completely out of my league! We need to plan the next one.....

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home