Friday, July 07, 2006

Coming & going...

After posting almost every day for a while, I felt quite guilty taking a day off. I am crazy busy preparing a new class for {well, it's a secret - but it's huge...I'll tell you as soon as I can}...well, let's just say I'm thinking about it 24/7 and researching, writing & making samples whenever I'm at home.

I am packing up the work and taking it with me to New Braunfels this weekend for an impromptu trip down to Matt's parents. No Schlitterbahn {Matt's sister Tammy has the weekend off from being a lifeguard there}, no wienerschnitzel, just quiet...I'm looking forward to it.

Matt's vacation is drawing to a close & we laughed about his three small town adventures this week - Avery, Bonham {a quick trip to his uncle's} and now New Braunfels. And by the way - Matt is so great - today he did all our floors, did laundry & dishes and even cleaned out and washed my car so I could get more work done. Gotta love that man!

3 Comments:

Blogger Francine said...

enjoy the weekend!

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a fun weekend

6:59 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

oooh I can't wait to hear what you've been working on! I hope its' fantastic for you!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home