Monday, September 25, 2006

I love a good scary movie...

I just love old school scary movies - none of this "the ring", or things coming out of the washing machine - I mean jaws, poltergeist, the shining, Blair Witch, Steven King-extravaganza! Well, I was on youtube, uploading the clip from Jake's birthday party and I saw this in the sidebar...this has got to be the best youtube I've seen in a while! It totally puts me in the mood for Halloween. So go check it out...if you dare!
The Life & Death of a Pumpkin

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Jamie said...

I am too scared! I can't do it! I can't click... maybe tomorrow... in the middle of the day haha!

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soo funny, thanks for sharing the clip!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to get in a habit of signing my name :)

the above was from me, Kim.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so funny. Really was expecting something different. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home