Sunday, November 26, 2006

Everybody likes calendars???

I hope so...more holiday crafting this afternoon. A cool find - one of my red dymo tapes was translucent. I'm also a big fan of the wood grain dymo - thanks Virginia!!!

I went out to lunch with my family yesterday for Thanksgiving - everybody's puny. Sharon was sick on Thanksgiving day, Amy's been getting over a sinus infection all week & Matt's coming down with - I dunno...ick? Maybe allergies, maybe a cold? Anyway, everybody was a little miserable - the rest of us tired & headachey {fun group - huh?}. Amy & Meg came home with us yesterday and we lounged & watched movies {Ferris Bueller, Total Recall & some Buffy the Vampire Slayer}. Other than that - some calendar making, messy painting & cooking. Where did the weekend go?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty...

And on the fire..OH MY GOSH...i have caught things on fire in my microwave, but I am always right there as they "flash".

Kim

10:14 PM  
Blogger Noelia said...

I love calendars and yours are beautiful! I watched your Black Friday video and it is INSANE! wow.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Gorgeous clipboard calendars! GLad the fire was kept under control and no one was hurt!! Yikes!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you are going to sale or share this class?
Lola Fields
c0-owner Scrappuccino

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home