Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cincinnati snow...

This morning Laura said..."There's school delays and a lot of stuff about the traffic on the radio, but I don't know what's going on." I opened the blinds and the world was white. It was really coming down - not predicted, roads not salted. It turned out letting up & clearing out early, but I freaked out anyway. It took us about an hour to get into the office.

Laura's back is totally out & she is in miserable pain. As a result she can't go to Columbus with me this weekend. That's OK - I just want her to get better.

I really, really can't wait to get home. I miss Matt so much. I miss my bed. I miss home cooking. I miss Amigo's hot sauce. I miss talking to my dad on the phone a few times a day. I need to get back to making my Christmas presents. I have a ton of stuff to do. But I'm getting a lot done here & I've learned & planned a lot this week too.


Blogger Virginia said...

You are NOT going to drive yourself, are you?!?! LOL You must have GPS or Tom Tom or whatever to help you along! See you soon!

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home