Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The BIG news...announcing Circus Rose!!!

Some of you may have noticed I've been unusually quiet lately - "immersed in a project". It's true. I'm happy to announce I have been designing my own product line for Imagination Project. Check out my logo on the Imagination Project blog. Circus roses are my favorite flower & have always held a special place in my heart, which is why I picked "Circus Rose" as my brand name. My collections will be debuting CHA in Anaheim later this month. I will be sharing sneak peeks and more details over the next few weeks!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH HOW COOL! See you at CHA!!!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG congratulations, Emily!!! So excited for you...wish I was going to give you a HUGE HUG!! Here's to a BIG success on the debut! MargieH

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love the name!! I should have checked your blog before I sent the email I just sent!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so excited for you Em!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant' wait to see them! (and of course work with them!!!) :)

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such exciting news, Emily! Congratulations! Such a great accomplishment! I can't wait to buy them at my LSS!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home