Thursday, January 04, 2007

In my own office...

I deserved a present today. I finished something I've been working on for months. It's absorbed a lot of my energy, creativity & a lot of my spare time. So I went & bought myself an "office" full of coworkers...Working at home has been quieter than I ever dreamed and I wanted a little background "chatter".

I need to get down to business & get back into education mode. Time is whooshing by & every day I feel more pressure to get the newsletter out, but I haven't been able to take the time to figure it out. Thanks for bearing with me.

Thanks to all of you for your comments & emails. Nothing else has broken {I cringed as I typed that}. Yet. No more possible: "evil influence of a star or planet" {but it was an interesting theory, dad}. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home