Sunday, January 28, 2007

Opening day!!!

CHA opened this morning & Circus Rose and Project Essentials officially debuted! I'm so excited & proud. I opened a box yesterday with REAL product in it, some of my coaster jumbles and I cried. I just burst into tears three times, wishing my mom could've been here to see this. Wishing I could share it with her {...there I go again - still choked up}. People tell me she can see me & everything I've done, and on one level I know that is true - but...I dunno. It's just been rough. I wish Matt was here so he could see it launch. I feel like I've given birth to an idea - maybe I'm just emotional. Maybe it's sleep deprivation. Who knows. I am so grateful for every one's reaction to my line & the line Ginger & I did together. People seem to like all the lines IP has this time around - it's really exciting!

Today I got to see Kate, Emily F, Stacey, Debby, Claire & Virginia. Not bad for never leaving the booth!

11 Comments:

Blogger Tammy B said...

congratulations! you should be proud....and don't worry, all new moms cry - often at the drop of a hat ;) good job

12:58 AM  
Blogger Sarah Rice said...

Congrats on your launch!!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

WAH!! How exciting for you! Good luck with the show! I'm hoping for good things with my designs too! Can't be there...too much going on @ home but hoping everyone has a successful show! Can't wait to get my hands on your papers :0) Hugs, MargieH in Chicago

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That a wonderful way to get off the ground! Congrats! Enjoy every minute of CHA! You can rest next week!

Sophia

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations Emily! I know you're making both Matt and your mom proud. Sorry I missed your big day.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Leo said...

I'd be crying too! Can't wait to get my hands on the new goodies they're looking fantastic and are honestly the coolest stuff I've seen coming out of CHA.
Go girl!!! :D

2:24 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I'm EXCITED about your launch. I've followed you since MS and I think circus rose is gorgeous!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Emmy- I am so PROUD of you!!!! You know that your mom is proud of you, too! I wish I could be there with you, but I am in spirit. Call me when you get home!

7:49 PM  
Blogger *Jeanne* said...

Hey Emily... it your KT Tustall groupie! lol I just had to say you line looks amazing I can not wait to get my hands on some! I also wanted you to know that you are on my blog today... and not because of CHA.. but for inspiration! THanks!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're missing your Mom right now. I am proud of the lines you launched this week. Maybe I can play with some of it!! ((Cough, Cough)) I hope the rest of the show goes well. Hugs till next time.

Kimberly

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new lines Emily!! I hear ya on the mom thing, I cry about things like that too, especially when my MIL tells me how proud my mom would have been!! {{HUGS}}...Wendy

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home