Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Classes tomorrow...

Well, if you're in the DFW area & are wondering what to do with your weekend, I have a suggestion...I'll be teaching two classes at the Scrapbook Warehouse tomorrow and there are still some seats available!

First from 10-12 Best Friends Forever, a 5x5 friendship book in pink, ivory & brown, then Scrap to the Beat from 2-4, a fun decor piece about your favorite music that even stores CDs.

They're even getting me a birthday cake (it's Monday) to share with the students & my cousin Meg will be my TA all day. There will also be two fab make & takes created by IP's fab Design Coordinator, Kayla to round out the festivities. Hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

some awesome projects you have there! where do you find the time?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Time? That's easy...no kids and a limited social life {LOL, but true}

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, I took your classes at SBW and they were awsome! I am really pumped up to make an accordian board for a friend's vacation photos. Come to think of it...I could use another handmade family vacation reminder. Don't tell anyone but I love that acrylic paint in the dauber bottle. SBW is just the greatest isn't it. My buddy and I immediately scarfed up the board books from your display and as I have sister's birthdays comming up they are perfect. Well, thanks again and Bee Happy. Sorry couldn't resist.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home