Friday, August 17, 2007

On my way to Ruban Rouge...


Well, I'm off to the airport to Tampa & Ruban Rouge for the weekend. We'll be doing a fun little project at the crop tonight & hanging out and teaching back to back classes tomorrow. I'll be missing Matt's family reunion this weekend, but luckily his family is quite close and they do a couple each year so I'm sure I'll see them all soon. I'll blog from Florida if I have a chance, if not it won't be long - this one is a whirlwind. I'll be back Sunday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bonjour!

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr/le_petit_scraperon_jaune_/bienvenue.html

RESUME :
http://www.scrapbookresumes.com/AudreyProlix/index.html

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to getting out of bounds with you this afternoon at Ruban Rouge!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meet you at Scrapbook 911 in San Antonio. Flew into FL yesterday afternoon. Wish I could have caught your classes.

Went to Ruban Rouge this afternoon. What a great store! Loved the Luxe line. First time I got to put my hands on it.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home