Friday, December 14, 2007

12 kits in 12 days...


A Honolulu Holiday - one of my kits with directions to do the mirror & mini album.

Christmas With the Top Down - an awesome kit from Pam who included directions for her metal CD album.

A Girly Girl Christmas - another great one from Pam, complete with original sketches for holiday pages.

Monthly Memory Treasury - A Tricia mix kit, awesome wall hanging/great project.

Postmodern Farmhouse - another by me. Digging the Luxe & vintage mix.

For the Suburban Rebel - another from me, this time my rock & roll punky funk.

A French Quarter Christmas - another mix kit from Tricia and a gorgeous mini album.

A Retro Crafty Christmas - another kit from me. Had a lot of fun making the custom clip art sheets. I went ahead and included instructions for the ornaments.

Two Is Better Than One - Pam did her awesome Pamdora's boxes & included instructions.

Getting Carded for Christmas - Tricia did up this card kit & Pam made up a sheet of custom Christmas Color Me paper for the kit.

A Suitcase Full of Memories - another from me. Can you tell I've been dying to go all vintage-y with the Luxe?
It's In the Bag - Jen's kit was worth the wait - what a knock out! This bag is FAB!
Well, whew - 12 kits in 12 days. And I lived through it. And I kind of loved it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home