Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Introducing Luxe,limited...

I've been very busy with a project...Jen & I brainstormed LUXE, limited on the train from Amsterdam to Brussels. We knew we waned to launch it almost immediately - which was a lot of hard work, but totally worth it! It's been a frenzy of activity & fun throwing these together. There will only be a limited number of each and when they're gone...they're gone. They will only be available until Dec 21 (so we can have the time to ship them to you for Christmas).

Luxe will be celebrating by launching a twelve day holiday promotion with limited edition kits created exclusively for you by the Luxe Girls! Visit our blog every day from Dec 3 -14 to see our one of a kind kits, perfect for gift giving, getting or using to create a wonderful gift. Some will include instructions, products from other manufacturers, some will even have product exclusives created just for LUXE, limited!

Each day until December 14th we'll be posting a limited edition kit on the Luxe blog that will only be available until it sells out. We're going to open them for sale in batches so you can decide what your favorites are and have a fair chance to place an order before they're gone.

  • The kits from today, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday will go up for sale on THURSDAY, DEC 6 at 6 PM.
  • The kits from Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday will go up for sale on MONDAY, DEC 10 at 6 PM.
  • The kits from Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will go up for sale on FRIDAY, DEC 14 at 6 PM.

We're going to tell the story of each kit, let you know the price & what it includes. {I've loved working on the themes and story telling of the kits - I'm in a super creative zone}.

The first one kit kicked off late last night - a Honolulu Holiday. {pictured} It was one of mine & I had a lot of fun converting my Christmas class this year into a kit & telling its story. Keep checking for new kits on the Luxe blog every day (even the weekend) through the 14th- all of the kits are great & I've had the opportunity to create several of them.

Tell your husband to put Luxe on your list this year. Shop for your scrappin' friends. Write Santa. Or just buy one for yourself ("Merry Christmas to me...") and tell your husband, "Look at what you bought me! Thank you so much!" {lol - that's how I do my shopping!}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not fair. The kits are so fantastic-I can't decide which one I can't live without. I keep going back and just looking at them going-oooh!
Thank you for the gorgeous eye-candy!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home