Friday, January 16, 2009

New Creations for Catch 52 & ManHandled

So here's what I've been doing when I'm not coughing up a lung...I created this digital calendar set for Catch 52. I'm loving the challenge of designing a calendar a week...it should be a fun year and a line of digital products even traditional scrappers will want to use!


I've also done 2 new button sets this week. We've goaled ourselves to add at least one new button set a week to ManHandled this year & these New Moon sets kick it off.

Jacob's Choice - $4

The New Moon Collection - $12

It might not seem like a ton, but it's kept me busy. I've also been working on my mother-in-law's new online shop {but that's a post for tomorrow}. For now I need to get back to work on some other little projects & maybe make some biscuits to go with the stew I made for tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home